Program Coordinator Job Description Template
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for developing, coordinating and implementing programs and services for the company. They will collaborate with other departments to ensure that programs are aligned with the company's strategic objectives. The Program Coordinator will also be responsible for evaluating program effectiveness and making recommendations for improvements.
Program Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact for program participants.
- Coordinate program activities and events.
- Monitor program budget and expenditures.
- Develop and implement marketing and outreach strategies to promote the program.
- Write grant proposals to secure funding for the program.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the program and make recommendations for improvements.
- To develop and implement programs that meet the needs of the target population.
- To coordinate program activities with other agencies and organizations.
- To monitor program progress and evaluate program effectiveness.
- To prepare reports on program activities and accomplishments.
- To recruit, train, and supervise program staff.
Program Coordinator Job Skills & Qualifications Needed
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 2+ years of experience in program coordination or related role
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills