Executive Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to company executives. He or she will handle a wide range of tasks, including scheduling appointments and meetings, preparing correspondence, handling expense reports, and coordinating travel arrangements. The Executive Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to executive staff
- Manage and maintain executive schedules
- Arrange and coordinate executive meetings and travel plans
- Handle confidential information and correspondence on behalf of executives
- Prepare reports, presentations, and other materials as requested by executives
- To provide administrative support to executives and other staff as needed.
- To maintain executive schedules and calendars, as well as coordinate travel arrangements.
- To draft, edit, and format correspondence, reports, and other documents for executives.
- To manage projects and initiatives as assigned by executives.
- To act as a liaison between executives and other staff members or departments within the organization.
- To maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to executive office operations and activities.
Executive Administrative Assistant Job Skills & Qualifications Needed
- Some skills and qualifications that may be needed for the role of an executive administrative assistant include: excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, superb customer service skills, and experience with office administration.