Program Assistant Job Description Template
The Program Assistant will provide administrative and programmatic support to the organization's programs. The Program Assistant will work with program staff to coordinate program activities, develop and track program budgets, maintain program files, and schedule and prepare for meetings. The Program Assistant will also be responsible for communicating with program participants, coordinating travel arrangements for program staff, and assisting with the planning and implementation of special events.
Program Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assist program manager with planning and executing program activities.
- Serve as point of contact for program participants, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate logistics for program events and activities.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for the program.
- Monitor program budget and expenditures.
- Prepare reports on program progress and outcomes.
- To provide administrative and programmatic support to organization staff and volunteers
- To help manage and coordinate programs and events
- To maintain program records and files
- To assist with communications and marketing for programs
- To provide customer service to participants in programs
- To help troubleshoot issues that arise during program implementation
Program Assistant Job Skills & Qualifications Needed
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, detailoriented.
- Qualifications: Previous experience working in an office environment, experience with Microsoft Office Suite.