Client Services Coordinator Job Description Template
The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the client services team. They will maintain client files, process customer orders, and coordinate appointments and meetings. They will also be responsible for handling customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as experience working in a customer service environment.
Client Services Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate and track all client service requests
- Maintain communication between clients and service providers
- Schedule appointments and follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction
- Update client records and contact information
- Prepare reports on client service activity
- Research and resolve any customer service issues
- To provide an outstanding level of customer service to our clients, exceeding their expectations at every opportunity.
- To develop strong relationships with our clients, built on trust and mutual respect.
- To proactively manage our clients’ accounts, ensuring that their needs are always met in a timely and efficient manner.
- To contribute to the overall success of the company by achieving agreed upon targets and objectives.
Client Services Coordinator Job Skills & Qualifications Needed
- A client services coordinator typically needs a high school diploma, although some jobs may require postsecondary education, and must have strong communication, customer service, organizational, and computer skills.