Store Keeper Job Description Template
A Store Keeper is responsible for keeping a store organized and stocked. They may also be responsible for cleaning the store and helping customers find what they need.
Store Keeper Job Responsibilities
- Receives, unpacks, and stores supplies in the storeroom.
- Takes inventory of stock and reorders when necessary.
- Keeps storeroom clean and organized.
- Assists customers with finding desired items in the storeroom.
- May operate a forklift to move heavy or large items around the storeroom.
- To ensure that all stock is accounted for and safely stored
- To keep track of inventory levels and reorder stock when necessary
- To maintain cleanliness and organization in the storeroom
- To assist customers with finding items they need
Store Keeper Job Skills & Qualifications Needed
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A valid forklift license (optional)