Sales Assistant Job Description Template
The Sales Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the sales team and executing various administrative tasks. He/she will also be required to liaise with clients and customers on behalf of the company. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have a positive attitude.
Sales Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assist customers with purchasing decisions
- Help customers find the products they are looking for
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions
- Restock shelves as needed
- Process customer transactions
- Provide excellent customer service
- To increase sales and profitability for the company
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- To provide excellent customer service
- To contribute to a positive and productive work environment
- To meet or exceed individual sales targets
Sales Assistant Job Skills & Qualifications Needed
- The skills and qualifications needed for the role of Sales Assistant include excellent communication and customer service skills, basic math skills, and the ability to stand for long periods of time. Prior experience in a retail setting is preferred but not required.